Monday, October 10, 2022

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ October edition!


Happy October!!  Fall is here, the mornings and evenings have been so nice and cool here in Texas!!  Fall is my favorite season and I hope we get to enjoy it fully before the Winter arrives!! It's a new month and that means a new challenge so let's get the party started with another edition of our TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge! 


HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: 
This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). This is a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2022???!!!! 

Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's challenge: (October 10th- November 9th):


Here is my spread using the sketch & Lori's challenge to use stamps:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Echo Park Happy Days; Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stickers: Echo Park Happy Days; date stamp: Office Depot; Word Stamps: Elle's Studio; dies: circle and scallop circle- Stampin' Up; letter stickers: Carpe Diem by Simple Stories; labels: Elle's Studio

Now for some close ups:
The sketch doesn't call for such a large element but this sticker that I have hoarded for well over 10 years was perfect for this theme of an old diner.  I stamped the words "DOCUMENTED ON THIS DAY" on this fun label.



Lori's challenge for us this month is to use stamps and since I have so many stamps it was a lot of fun to dig them out and play with them!  I used my new date stamp from Office Depot, it was inexpensive and stamps great!  I also used a stamp I've had for a few years which is from Elle's Studio, it's a date stamp set and it ends in 2021 so I can't use the dates any longer (thus the new Office Depot stamp) but it had the words "DOCUMENTED ON THIS DAY" that I had never used, and I love how this looks!  I plan to use this stamp again soon!  I really love stamping in my traveler's notebook and am not sure why I haven't done much of it!  This was the challenge I needed to jumpstart my stamping creativity and hopefully it will motivate me to use my stamps more often!!  

                       NOW FOR THE RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.Multiple projects are okay but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  I can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout! Those papers are perfect for the photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute papers and die-cuts that perfectly coordinate with your photos, Lisa!!! Terrific TN layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be further TN Time challenges or was this the last?

    Kathyk
    List manager over at Challenges For Days where we list your challentes. Please feel free to update us via e-mail at:CFDinfo12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy there will not be anymore challenges at this time, we will post an announcement when they resume. Sorry but life got in the way and there was very little participation so we chose to focus on the Sketch N Scrap challenge blog.

      Delete