Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Git 'R Done Wednesday 2009

Welcome to the first Git 'R Done Wednesday for 2009! This page is not as old as most of the pages I have featured. I started this one in 2007 and never finished the journaling or adhering it all down, so now it is done! YEA! I like the big chipboard letters, but covering them with paper was not fun at all..next time I think I will paint them. I do like the colors as they go great with the ball my son is holding. This picture was taken at the Harlem Globetrotters show in 2007 at the American Airlines Center and is my favorite picture of us from 2007. I did scraplift this page which was designed by Amy Yingling for Stampin Up and was featured in the Scrapbook Trends September 2007 edition. I changed it a bit as I didn't have all the stuff she used. I also changed the colors to match my picture, but it really is a lift so I wanted to give proper credit as the original idea is very nice and simple, showcasing the photo well. I apologize for the poor picture quality, but this photo was printed on extra glossy paper and was hard to get a nonglare photo even without the flash, I promise you the colors look better IRL.. thanks for stopping by for Git 'R Done Wednesday...have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. I have found that if I don't finish a layout when I start it...it usually never gets finished....going to look at what is still lying half done...you inspired me.

    ReplyDelete