Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger

Summer continues to fly right on by. We are off to the waterpark tomorrow to celebrate the last remaining days of summer. We've been watching football and getting those school supplies all ready. Today we attended Middle School orientation..wow...the summer is almost gone. Now onto Friday's featured blogger. I was so excited when blog hopping yesterday I stumbled upon Wendy Smith's blog. She is from Australia and has some stunning layouts on her blog. The first thing that caught my eye was the attention to detail and all the clusters of embellishments she uses on her layouts. Plus, she has some AWESOME boy layouts and some of them even include flowers! And I am always on the look out for boy pages. Her layouts will give me lots of inpsiration for our upcoming online crop at Personalscrapper next week. I am hoping to get a lot done cropping with my online buddies and also cropping IRL with my scrappy girlfriends at the Scrapbooks on the Go All Day Crop Event next weekend, there are still spots left so go here to register! Hope to see you at one of these fun crops! Have an awesome Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link! her blog is wonderful...now I have someone else to blog-stalk :o)

    ReplyDelete