Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Blast from the Past!


This layout was created for the GRANDPARENTS challenge over at Personalscrapper for the online crop that is ending today. These photos really are a blast from the past. They are from 2000 and are of my son in my Mom's garden (I guess really flower bed, but GRANNY'S GARDEN sounded better!) I just loved these pictures and have been hoarding them waiting for just the right page and this challenge got me inspired to finally scrap them. I used October Afternoon papers from the Personalscrapper August 2008 kit. This crop I decided to try and focus on one kit so that I can use it up. It isn't at all that I didn't like this kit, in fact, I have been hoarding it I liked it so much! Letters are from American Crafts and Jenni Bowlin. Sticker from Making Memories. I even covered the chipboard flowers that came in this kit! This layout is based on Sketch #25 from Inspired Blueprints. If you haven't checked them out, do so NOW...great sketches and inspiration here. Check back in a few days, I am working on a double pager using another Inspired Blueprints sketch! See ya back here soon folks!

1 comment: