Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger

Sorry, no eye candy on my blog today, I'm all tapped out! However, if you came here looking for inspiration I can still help you out. Today's featured blogger is Delana over at EMBELLISHED MEMORIES. Isn't that an awesome blog name? When I saw the name on a blog roll it jumped right out at me and I had to check it out, so glad I did too. I love all Delaina's awesome work. My fav is this layout which features an awesome hand cut tree, makes me want to rush right out and get some of those awesome Jillibean soup papers! Each post is brimming with creativity! You can see a few more of my favs here and here! So you know the drill....hop on over to Delaina's blog and leave her some love and be inspired! That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment