Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Still alive




What is it about this time of year that has me running in circles? I just can't seem to keep up! I love this time of the year, but yet I find myself busier than ever and unfortunately scrapbooking has taken a back seat to all my other activities at the moment. I am hoping to do some creating this weekend though, as I have finished my shopping, the angel tree gifts are delivered and my DS's birthday party is over, so now all I have to do is finish my Christmas cards, wrap my gifts and sit back and enjoy! YEAH! Here is how I spent yesterday evening, at my son's first band concert. The kids were surprisingly good for a first concert and to think just 4 months ago they hadn't ever played an instrument! I was so proud of him! I am almost done with my Christmas cards so check back soon for a sneak peek. Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment