Saturday, April 24, 2010

Round and Round


This is a fun layout I created for several reasons, first being I set a goal to scrap all my Disney trip pictures in 2010 (just a mere 5 years after the trip), and secondly, Erica at Personalscrapper challenged us to scrap a page with at least 3 4x6pictures on it (and her prizes rock, keeping my fingers crossed I win)! This page uses the March Personalscrapper kit featuring My Minds Eye papers..the journal box is by Elles Studio, the sticker(laugh) by We R Memory Keepers (and donated to the cause of a balanced page by my great croppin' buddy Janelle) and the sticker letters are Thickers! Simple page, but I really loved these pics of my son taken on the teacup ride at Disney and thought these bright fun papers captured the mood! So go challenge yourself, try to add more pics to a page, you know you have enough! LOL! Enjoy your weekend everyone! Tune in tomorrow, because I am a guest designer tomorrow at My Little Sketch book and can't wait to share my layout with you!

1 comment:

  1. Great page Lisa!! I love how you were able to use several pictures and not make it look cluttered!! Good luck... hope you win the challenge!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete