Monday, March 14, 2011

Winter Treat


Happy Monday everyone! I have been busy creating here and there, which boils down to, everyday when I have a few free minutes I piddle around with whatever layout is on my desk...usually for increments of 30 minutes or less. It's frustrating sometimes, but I find I am getting better at it as I don't normally have hours of time to scrapbook on an average day, even though I wish I did! I completed this layout awhile back but never shared it. I used my Personalscrapper January kit featuring Echo Park Wintertime and Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate papers. This is one of my all time fav kits, just loved this die cut paper and that little bird! This is from 2008 pics of my son at Panera Bread enjoying a cup of hot chocolate after we went with the fam to see Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer at Casa Mana (a local children's playhouse here in Fort Worth). This is one of those rare layouts I created without a sketch! Shocking I know, but see I really can design without a sketch, although I prefer not to. Well, I'm off to bed, this time change is doing me in....I must be getting old as it takes me longer to adjust to any little change in my routine lol! I am so excited for my first challenge at Scraptivations, don't forget to check HERE on the 20th, in the mean time, stop back by here cuz I did some scraplifting that I wanna share with you tomorrow, when I get some light to take a pic!

1 comment: