Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Scraptivations sketch!



I was honored to provide another sketch for our Scraptivations challenge this week! I am loving the tag trend lately and wanted to include it on one of my sketches. Go check out what the other ladies did using the sketch HERE! For my layout I used pictures of my nephew on his four wheeler he got for his first birthday! This boy is going to be a race car driver when he grows up, he is a natural! Papers are by Echo Park Little boy collection with white foam Thickers for the letters. Embellishments are from K and company (interstate sticker), Echo Park (boys will be boys) and journal spot that I mounted the interstate sticker on is from Jillibean Soup. Hope you will find time to use the sketch, and if you do, don't forget to link it up on the Scraptivations blog so you can be entered into this month's prize drawing for an awesome prize from Punky Sprouts!!

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch and layout Lisa...Echo park is so perfect for this layout.

    ReplyDelete