Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Croptoberfest fun!


Many of you have heard me talk about all the fun we have with Croptoberfest over at the Personalscrapper boards each October, and this year is no different! I was able to create a challenge for Erica's die cut + 3 pictures challenge a few days ago using none other then my AWESOME October Personalscrapper kit featuring We R Memory Keepers' Autumn Splendor line! It is a great line and I really like the fact that we got one but TWO sheets of die cut paper in this kit! I just love this kit! These pics were taken on our vacation to Nebraska last week and are of my cute little nephew at Vala's Pumpkin patch enjoying one of the climbing areas. He just loves to climb! I am hoping to get some more scrappy time in this weekend and catch up on some of the 52 week challenges (I'm about 20 weeks behind-ughhh) as well as do one or two of the GREAT Croptoberfest challenges that the members are posting! Why don't you come join us? You don't have to be a member to participate and I promise it is LOADS of fun, plus FREE inspiration and LOTS of encouragement, an all around fun place to visit! See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I have been unable to take part in the PS Croptober fest this year...just crazy busy right now. Lovely layout Lisa.

    ReplyDelete