Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #66

Can you believe the first month of 2016 is about to come to a close?  I can't believe how fast this month is going!  I have been super busy creating all kinds of things for our upcoming 100th sketch party in March!!!  It is going to be hard to believe we will have debuted 100 sketches that month! I am privileged to have the last card sketch of the month up at Sketch N Scrap today. 
 Here is the sketch:
 
And here is my take on the sketch:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; punches: Martha Stewart-butterfly;
die: Stampin' Up starbursts; flower: Stampin' Up; Ink: Stampin' Up; stamp: CTMH; pearls: Queen & Co.
 
I was able to use my newest 6 x 6 paper pad I received in a Secret Santa swap as well as a few older tools and the flower which is very old from my stash!  Combining the old and the new, what a way to start off the New Year!!!  I hope you will find time to play along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!  Don't forget to stop by at least and check out all the wonderful inspiration from our DT!  I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa! I'm so excited to be a part of Sketch N Scrap and the Sketch Party in March! Its gonna be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors! I pinned the sketch so I can try the sketch later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty take on the sketch! Love the sentiment & felt flower! :)

    ReplyDelete