Friday, July 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap #108

Happy July!!!! Boy Summer is sure in full swing in our neck of the woods!  I hope you are enjoying your Summer, I can't believe how fast June flew by!  Now it's time for another amazing month of sketches at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is my sketch for July 1st:
 
Here is my layout inspired by the sketch:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Echo Park, American Crafts,& Jillibean Soup;
wood veneers: Studio Calico; stickers: Bella Blvd & Echo Park; Punch: Martha Stewart (butterfly) &
Stampin Up (starburst); enamel dots: Echo Park; pearls: Queen & Co; washi tape: My Mind's Eye;
tag: Elle's Studio; brad: Simple stories: Alphabets: Thickers & My Mind's Eye (little)
 

These are pictures of my sweet niece playing in my parent's background one Easter!  She has grown a bit since then but she was such a pretty princess when she was younger, always wearing a tiara and pink or purple!  Love those memories!  I hope you will find time to play along with use this month, we have an amazing prize to give away this month compliments of DT member Lori!! So hop on over, check out the prize, the inspiration and link up!  We can't wait to see what you create!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! This page is beautiful! Love your mix of colors and papers, and I love that tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori! I got that from my June Elle's Studio monthly kit, I love their monthly kits, can't wait for the July one!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous sketch and such a sweet page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the yellow background with the gorgeous pink pop of color!It really highlight the photos!

    ReplyDelete