Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #82


I can't believe that September is more then 1/2 over!!  This month has flown by.  While it is almost Fall we are experiencing triple digit temperatures in my neck of the woods and it feels more like Summer!  It's the perfect week to stay in and play with paper here.  I hope you are able to find some time before the month comes to a close to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is my last sketch of the month:


And here is my take on the sketch:


Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Echo Park Sweet Day; Cardstock: Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush & Whisper White; Stickers: sentiment & balloons Echo Park Sweet Day; Twine: American Crafts.
 
I love this line but have never used it!  What a shame...these sheets were part of my 100 paper challenge you can read more about HERE.  I still have over 1/2 of the sheets left and plan to use them again soon on an upcoming layout I have planned.  I hope you will find time to play along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap we have an amazing prize up for grabs this month! Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I have a few of the papers from that line and I don't think I have ever used them either! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete