Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Card sketch #100 ~ Hello Friend!

Good morning friends!  I have a fun card with some very bright colors to share today!  This is our 100th card sketch for Sketch N Scrap, what a great way to close out the month!  When I decided about 4+ years ago to start making card sketches I never dreamed it would take off like this and 100 sketches later here we are!  WOW!  Here is my sketch for you:
 
Here is my card based on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up whisper white and Night of Navy & Bazzill (watermelon); Patterned Paper: Pebbles Happy Day; Flower punch: Stampin' Up; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; Sentiment: Pebbles Happy Day collection.
I loved the bright colors of this line when I first saw it!  Pebbles has some of the most amazing collections, I have been a big fan of their products for YEARS!!!  Their newest collections are drool worthy and I can just see my pocketbook getting lighter as they come out with them, I want them ALL!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, we have a fun 6x6 paper pad up for grabs as this month's prize, so make sure and check us out HERE!  You have until June 30th to play along!  Happy creating!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Pebbles is one of my favorite companies, too. I would have everything they make if I could just afford it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Lori! I especially love their 6x6 pads and stickers!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card Lisa! I LOVE the colors and the floral paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is a gorgeous card! Such pretty colors together! You have a great eye for that! And congrats on 100 card sketches! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete