Thursday, October 19, 2017

The ScrapRoom October's Cafe Card kit!

Have you started on your holiday cards yet? I am lucky that I was able to get a big jump start on my holiday cards already using the amazing October Cafe Card kit at The ScrapRoom!!!  Here is the kit:

Here are the cards I made using this amazing kit:
 Supplies used: Card base- (from the kit); patterned paper- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); sticker- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); cardstock- black (from the kit)
 Supplies used: Card base- (from the kit); patterned paper- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); bow- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); embossing folder- Sizzix (from my stash); PL card- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); cardstock- white (from the kit)
 Supplies used: Card base- (from the kit); patterned paper- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); bow- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); cardstock- black & white (from the kit); ink- Stampin' Up Artichoke (from my stash); Stamp- DoCrafts Create Christmas (from the kit)
 
 Supplies used: Card base- (from the kit); patterned paper- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); sticker- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); cardstock- black (from the kit); twine- DoCrafts (from the kit)
 Supplies used: Card base- (from the kit); patterned paper- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); sticker- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); cardstock- red & white (from the kit); bow- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); Stamp- DoCrafts Create Christmas (from the kit): ink- Stampin' Up Black (from my stash)
 
 Supplies used: Card base- (from the kit); patterned paper- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); sticker- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); cardstock- black (from the kit); JOY- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); twine- DoCrafts (from the kit)
Supplies used: Card base- (from the kit); patterned paper- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); cardstock- red & white (from the kit); stamp- DoCrafts Create Christmas (from the kit); ink: Stampin' Up Red (from my stash)

Gift Card holder (I made several using the kit)
 Supplies used: Cardstock- red- (from the kit); patterned paper- Echo Park A Perfect Christmas (from the kit); twine - DoCrafts (from the kit)

I had the BEST time with this kit!!! I still have a few scraps left but used all the card bases and cardstock.  Of course I have the stamps I can use OVER and OVER and plenty of twine left!  I will be able to make a few more cards yet using up my scraps.  So far I have a total of 7 cards and 5 gift card holders using this kit and I know I will be able to make another 3 cards easily with my scraps!  I hope you will stop by The ScrapRoom blog to see what other amazing cards the DT has made using this spectacular kit!  If you are inspired and want to purchase your own kit check out The ScrapRoom store before the kit sells out!!  It feels so good to be almost done with my holiday cards before November!  I think this is a first!! Happy creating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment