Saturday, November 18, 2017

The ScrapRoom November Doubleshot kit

I'm back again today with another layout using the November Doubleshot kit!  This time I am using the Bella Blvd Gratitude Documented kit!  What a fun kit this was! I really enjoyed the unique colors of this kit!  The pops of pink in this kit are so fun for a Fall themed kit!   Here is the kit:


And here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock- Bazzill (from the kit); Patterned Paper- Bella Blvd Gratitude document (from the kit); die cuts & clips- Bella Blvd Gratitude Documented (from the kit); clear stickers - Bella Blvd Gratitude Docmented (from the kit); Die- Family - CTMH (from my stash); small letter stickers- Making Memories (from my stash).

This was such a fun afternoon in 2009 on Thanksgiving Day!  The weather was so beautiful we enjoyed a wonderful afternoon outside feeding the ducks!  The clips and clear stickers included in this kit are so fun, I know this one will be a hit with everyone who receives it! To see what other wonderful layouts the DT created using this fun kit check out the ScrapRoom blog HERE.  If you are interested in seeing this kit up close and personal or purchasing it for yourself make sure and visit the ScrapRoom store to see all the fun goodies available there!  Happy creating friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment