Thursday, February 15, 2018

February Flavors of the Month kit- Photo Play Vintage Girl!

Time to share another layout with you today that I created using the February Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  Here is the amazing kit:
Every month The ScrapRoom also has a fun sketch challenge along with other inspiring challenges for the members to play along with.  This month it was my turn to create a sketch for us to play along with!  Here is the sketch I created for the February Jump Start Sketch Challenge:

And here is my layout using the sketch and Photo Play Vintage Girl
Supplies Used: card stock: white and rose- from my stash & black- from my kit; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Vintage Girl- from the kit; stickers: Photo Play Vintage Girl- from the kit; Ephemera: Photo Play Vintage Girl- from the embellishment kit; dies: circle and scallop- from my stash (Stampin' Up); cameras: cut from one of the kit papers; enamel dots- My Mind's Eye- from my stash.
As you can see I stayed pretty true to the sketch.  I had a lot of fun fussy cutting these cameras from one of the fun papers in the kit, they made the perfect embellishment!  I also used one of the quote circles from the embellishment kit for my title, fast, easy and super cute!  Here is the fun embellishment kit for this month:

 These papers were perfect for the photos of my BFF's dear sweet daughter's first day of school this past Fall!  She growing up so fast, I remember when this adorable girl was born, how time flies!   Make sure and come play along with our sketch challenge this month at The ScrapRoom, we can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment