Monday, March 4, 2019

March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Monday!  I hope your March is off to a good start! I am super excited to share The ScrapRoom March Flavors of the Month kit with you this month!  Here is the full kit:
  Here is the Crate Paper Sunny Days kit I used on today's layout:

Here is my layout using this amazing kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Ivory- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Sunny Days- from the kit; epoxy stickers: Crate Paper Sunny Days- from the kit; bling: Crate Paper- from the kit; sticker (bird) : Crate Paper Sunny Days- from the embellishment kit
I love the beachy feel to these amazing papers and embellishments!  They were perfect for these photos of my friend's family on their beach vacation!  If you have some Summer or beach photos this kit would be a perfect match!  This layout was based on Sketch #157 by the talented Heather Hall at Sketch N Scrap!  I created this layout for Challenge #4 at the Go Green March Crop at Sketch N Scrap! Here is the sketch:

The twist for this challenge is to fussy cut an embellishment to use on your layout!  I chose to fussy cut these incredible pinwheel flowers from one of the beautiful patterned papers! I think they made the perfect flowers for my  layout! The Go Green crop last all month long! We sure hope you can join us at our crop! 
Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog as well and check out the other amazing layouts the DT has created with the March Flavors of the Month kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment