Tuesday, May 10, 2022

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ May 2022 edition!

Happy May!!  Wow, April sure flew by!  We went from Spring to Summer in like a day here in Texas, it's already in the 90's!  Yikes!!  But luckily that means I can stay in and create!!  It's that time of the month again, time for another edition of the TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge!  Yay! 


So let's get this party started with the May edition of the TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge.  
HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: 
This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). This is a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2022???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's challenge: (May 10-June 9th):
I have a confession to make!!  I made a mistake!  For some reason I just saw circles and not washi, so you will see my spread does not include the challenge to use washi! I had already taken my pictures when I realized it, so I will go back and figure out a place to add it soon and repost the pictures!!  And let's just say it's not because I don't have any washi to add to my layout that I missed it lol!!

Here is my layout using the sketch & PART of Lori's challenge:


Now for a few close ups:





  NOW FOR THE RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.Multiple projects are okay but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Lisa - I almost forgot the washi tape, too! I changed things up this month added two things instead of the normal one! Your layout is super cute! I love that plaid paper and that is quite the egg you have there! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there going to be a challenge in June please?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete