Monday, June 28, 2010

Sketch 71 ~ Dough Boys



Here is my take on this week's sketch at The Scrappiest! I used my May It's Scraptacular kit featuring Bella Blvd's Man of the House papers to scrap these funny pictures of my son and newphew at a yummy Mexican food restaurant we love on New Year's Eve 2007. I love the simplicity of this sketch. Everything is from the kit but the Thickers which are from my stash in one of my fav fonts called "Giggles". Hope you will play along with us, would love to see your interpretations of the sketch and who knows maybe you will get lucky and win the fab prize from ScrapbookDeals4U! Have a fantabulous Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the clean lines on this LO!! And the papers are fabulous!! Cute little pictures of your little man!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete