Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun with Life of the Party!


Hi friends! I can't believe how much time has passed since my last post! Wow, time flies when you are having fun croppin' with friends! I spent a long weekend in Kansas City croppin' with some old and some new friends! Had a blast and wanted to give a shout out to my new friends at Archivers in North Kansas City, those girls are a lot of fun and know how to crop! Here is one of the pages I created while there. I love the new Basic Grey line Life of the Party! Fortunately for me Archivers had a lot of the line in stock so I could buy more (probably more then I needed) to supplement my May Personalscrapper kit. This line is now my fav line of the Spring! These are pics of my nephew playing in the tub, these bright colored toys matching the these Party papers perfectly! The flower is by Basic Grey (bloomers), the other two paper embellies are from My Minds Eye and were included in the May Personalscrapper kit. Letters are Thickers - love the faux stitching detail on them and the stars in the upper left corner are actually brads from my older stash, made by Making Memories. This layout was one I created for the Personalscrapper NSD crop challenge of : brads, buttons and ribbon (although I used ric rac which I hope counts as ribbon!) I can't wait to create some more layouts with this fun paper line, it is so much more versatile then just for birthdays! I have a lot more to share, but will do so later on, as I am off to work, but stay tuned tomorrow for my next Scraptivations challenge, it was a fun one and involved my cell phone....can you guess what it is? Well, you won't have to wait long, more tomorrow! Have a fun Friday friends!

1 comment: