Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!


Here marks the price of freedom.... Arlington National Cemetery, what a beautiful final resting place for our heroes. This view as we walked down the hill back to the metro after our visit last summer, was one I didn't want to forget, so I took this picture. I wanted to remember this sight, this reminder that freedom isn't free, and that I will always be so thankful to those who made the ultimate sacrifice and to those who serve today and served in years past to allow me and these 3 sweeties to live in freedom enjoying our holiday at the waterpark today, soaking up the sun, splashing and laughing and realizing the true beauty that comes with freedom. So thank you to our brave men and women, thank you for all you have done and continue to do!

Happy Memorial Day and God Bless the U.S.A.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment