Sunday, February 5, 2012

Winter remembered!


Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone! I can't believe last February around Super Bowl time this is what our roads were looking like! Today is a bit cold (last week we had a few days in the 70's believe it or not) but it is dry and definitely NOT anything like these winter drive pics! This layout is for the Week 1 challenge over at Personalscrapper for the 52 weeks 2012 challenges! (I know I am not going in order!) I am trying to use up a some of my older kits and this layout uses all stuff from the January 2011 Personalscrapper kit featuring Echo Park Wintertime papers and letter stickers! The only thing I added from my stash were these felt snowflakes by Stampin Up! I loved this kit and am now officially down to scraps (except for one darn full sheet, I just love the snowflake pattern and am having a hard time forcing myself to cut it! lol! Are you ever like that about some really pretty papers?). I don't usually take pics of stuff like this, but this really was a record breaking snowfall here in Texas (I know you folks up North, think it looks like nothing) but I wanted to record it so I can look back a year later and think, boy, was that a mess that was! Plus I really wanted to try out the new cell phone camera too! lol! I am so thankful for the milder winter this year! Mr.Groundhog did predict another 6 weeks of winter, though, so we may get hit with some snow yet. Hope you enoy the Super Bowl today, we are split house here, I'm going for the Giants and my son is going for the Patriots, oh, well, either way one of us will win right? Enjoy cheering on your team!

1 comment:

  1. Great Page Lisa! I love that kid and the snowflakes are a nice addition. My winter this year is practically non-existent compared to last years snow storm after snow storm.

    ReplyDelete