Thursday, March 29, 2012

Got Sketch 107


Howdy bloggy friends! Has anyone taken a Got Sketch class? If you haven't you need to! I have taken almost everyone of them that Valerie has offered and have never been disappointed. The current class is Got Sketch 107 and you can learn more about it HERE. This is my page based on sketch #1 from this class. I was able to use up some of my older October Afternoon Stash. This layout is a mix of Cherry Lane, Duck in a Row, Weathervane, and Thrift Store. I love the hexagons on this sketch (Valerie provides all class members with a template to make them) and it is a great way to use up a bunch of scraps! I think this template itself is worth the price of admission, some other classes out there cost a whole lot more so this class is definitely a bargain! I am working on some other assignments from the class and can't wait to share them with you. The other great thing about this class is you use your own stash, no "kit" to buy, no supplies to buy, and I am using up some older stash so far. The flower is from Basic Grey, the stickers are from October Afternoon's Ducks in a Row line and the letter stickers are by Making Memories (I got them at Target ages ago and this is my first time to use them!) All these items on this page have been in my stash over a year. The pics of course are of my sweet adorable nephew at four months old! He was such a cute chubster! Of course, he is still cute just not a chubster anymore, don't you love chubby babies? We have a busy weekend ahead so not sure I actually finish the rest of my Got Sketch projects before the end of March, but I will get them finished soon and share when I do! Have a wonderful weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment