Saturday, March 24, 2012

Scrapbook Bingo!



Well, I was able to get a bit more scrapping done this week with the rainy weather we had earlier in the week. I am trying to catch up on the 52 week challenges over at Personalscrapper. Hard to believe we are in week 12 already! I have done 8 of the challenges so far and am now just 4 weeks behind, hoping to narrow it done by at least one more layout before week 13 begins! This layout was from a challenge for week 8 that I created. I decided to do a little game of Scrapbook Bingo (I love bingo! Just ask my son, he will tell you I can't get enough of it!) If you haven't played scrapbook Bingo before here is how it works: you look at the bingo card provided above and decide on your "bingo" in my case I picked the second row straight down. You must use those four elements on your layout you create, however, you can add additional elements if you want, just must include at least the four elements from your "bingo" which in my case was: 1) three patterns 2) scraplift - I scraplifted this awesome layout called Winter Hats by Carrie Postma 3) twine and 4) buttons. I used the January Personalscrapper kit featuring Echo Park's Winter Park with one paper thrown in from the January 2010 Personalscrapper kit featuring Echo Park Wintertime (these two lines do coordinate nicely). The buttons are from my stash as is the little punch out saying which is from My Mind's Eye. The circle is a coaster from Paper Trunk and the letter stickers are from the kit by Echo Park. I love the simplicity of this layout, thanks Carrie for the inspiration! If you decide to try your hand at Scrapbook Bingo be sure and link back here in the comment section so we all can enjoy your creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment