Thursday, April 19, 2012

DC at Night


Any ready for a vacation? I'm planning and counting down to our Summer vacation! I decided I better get some of our last vacation pics scrapped before we take off on another one, so during the March Let's Lift It challenge last month at My Scraps and More I was able to get this layout done. It is a lift of Becky Williams layout called We Love Your Sweet Face. YOu can view Becky's blog HERE, I'm sure you will find something else to lift there, she has some awesome layouts! These pictures were taken during our night tour of the DC monuments. It was such a great tour, I loved seeing all the monuments and sights lit up at night! I used the Simple Stories Destinations line for this layout. I had bought it especially for this trip and really like how the colors made my pictures pop! I just love Simple Stories don't you? This was also my first attempt at making my own flag, and really it was very easy. It was a technique I learned in my Got Sketch 107 class and I found it really adds to your layout. Speaking of Got Sketch 107, this was the last week for it, and I still have "homework" to do, so that I can complete all the assignments before the class officially ends on Sunday! I am hoping I can get my "homework" done on Saturday. Now this type of homework is sure better then any homework I had as a teen! LOL! Have a fun and scrappy weekend everyone, check back on Monday because I have some exciting news to share with you! You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment