Monday, May 21, 2012

Come play with us!



Come get your scrap on this week and play with us at Sketch n Scrap!  We'd love to see your take on this week's sketch.  Here is my take using a mix of patterned papers by Fancy Pants' Summer Soiree line and Scenic Route's Garden Grove line (I've almost used up all the Scenic Route stash I'v been hoarding!). Embellishments are by Fancy Pants from  their Beach Bum line as well as a Pea Pod from the Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazapacho line.  Stickers are by My Little Shoe box and American Craft Thickers.  I had fun with this sketch and this was a first for me, I actually created the layout FIRST then created the sketch off of the layout.  Usually I sketch out my layouts first based on pictures I need to scrap, but this one just fell together from scraps I had on my desk and I liked it so much I turned it into a sketch so I can use it again in the future.  Don't forget to visit Sketch N Scrap to see the awesome work of the DT, they did an outstanding job!  Kelly's fish pics are a must see and Heather used Jillibean embellies in a very unique way!  I know you will be inspired.  Don't forget to play along as well, you have until Sunday to link up your layout for a chance at the awesome prize by Chic Tags!  Happy Scrapping friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lisa, this is one of my favorite layouts of yours!!! I love all the wonderful summer papers, embellies and the photos are fabulous! Such a great take on your fantastic sketch! I loved playing with it this week. And LOL at the fish photos! ;) Have a great scrappy week. Countdown to GASC!!!

    ReplyDelete