Monday, July 2, 2012

Under the Sea!




Supplies Used: papers-KI Memories, Fancy Pants Rusted Sun and Beach Bum; stickers- Fancy Pants
 Beach Bum & Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho;  Die Cuts- Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho & Fancy Pants Beach Bum.

Is summer in full swing where you are?  It sure is here in Texas, plenty warm here, we find one of the best ways to beat the heat is spend lots of time in the water, whether at the pool, waterpark or lake, it doesn't matter, the water makes the heat bearable when outside!   These pictures were taken last year when we visited a local waterpark with my good friend and her two kids.  My sister loaned me her new Kodak underwater camera to play with and these are the pictures I got, fun huh?  I LOVE that camera, it is so nice to get in the water and take the pics and not have to worry about standing on the side of the pool and hoping some kids doesn't accidently splash your camera!  Plus, the vantage point is A LOT better!  I can't believe we are already onto week #10 over at Sketch N Scrap!  I hope you will find some time to join us this week.  The DT has an array of layouts from July 4th, Christmas, summer, and boy themes all using this week's sketch, so lots of inspiration to be found over at Sketch N Scrap.  I hope you will join us this week!  Oh....and don't forget to check out our AWESOME prize for July compliments of Scrappy Chics Kit Club.  I love their July kit, it features one of my FAVORITE summer lines EVER- Simple Stories Summer Fresh, just let me warn you, you will WANT this kit, so hurry over the Scrappy Chics, check out their wonderful kits and see what inspiration their DT has for you! 


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout Lisa!! GREAT underwater pictures and your papers/colors are perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Can't wait to play along with this sketch. The heat is about to break and I can't wait to get back in my room to scrap.

    ReplyDelete