Sunday, June 24, 2012

Family Time




Another fun week over at Sketch N Scrap!  I hope you all like this pretty straight forward and simple sketch!  I know I loved using it, it made my layout go together so fast! It only took me about 30 minutes to put this one together, it's those layouts that are almost too easy!  I still like the results though!


Supplies Used:  We R Memory Keepers Anthologie line; Carstock: Forest Foliage by Stampin Up;
Butterfly: American Crafts Details; Flower by Prima, Punch by Stampin Up;  Pebbles Candy Dots


These photos were taken on my son's confirmation day at Applebees where we went for lunch after the service. This is my son with me, with my mom and his cousin.  We had a great time, my son's favorite restaurant is Applebees.  This layout was made using my May Personalscrapper kit.  I just loved this line, I hadn't even dreamed of buying it when I first saw it on the We R Memory Keepers website, I thought it was too pastel for me, but as it turns out I am so glad it was in our kit, as that is one fun thing, getting papers etc you may not have chosen for yourself and finding out when you use them, you really like the results! Don't forget to check out what the other DT members did with this week's sketch, you will love the varied results!  So fun to see one sketch produce such varied layouts!  And if you haven't had time to look at the prize for June you had better hurry on over!  Personalscrapper is this month's sponsor and they have donated an awesome prize pack for one lucky winner! You have until Saturday at midnight to link up for June's prize draw! Can you believe June is almost over?  I can't!  So many fun things going on at Sketch N Scrap this summer! Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Lisa!! Great job with the sketch and love the photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete