Monday, June 11, 2012

Sketch N Scrap


 Supplies used:  Papers by Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays collection; flower and doilie stickers by Echo Park, Note
 to Self colloection; brad by Echo Park This N That collection, bling by Bo Bunny Block Party collection;  Letter
 stickers by Basic Grey and Paper Trunk Benny; Wood embellsihment from My Mind's Eye Indi Chic Collection

Wow is time flying by?  We have only been out of school two weeks and already I've done 3 layouts and been on a week's vacation!  Before you know it, it'll be Christmas! lol!  Maybe I'm just dreaming of cooler weather, we are at 89% humidity and going to hit 100 plus today! YIKES!  So not ready for the heat!  Here is our next sketch, for this week's Sketch N Scrap challenge and my example.  This photo is of my nephew and son Easter Sunday 2011.  Unbeknownst to my sister and myself we bought the boys the same outfit at Old Navy for them to wear on Easter Sunday.  Imagine the chuckles when they both showed up at church dressed alike! Although I will say my teenage son didn't think it was all the funny! lol!  Don't forget to go check out what the other DT members did with the sketch, some awesome layouts this week!  We had such fun last week, hope you will find time to play this week!  Remember you are entered into our mothly random drawing ONCE for each layout you complete!  We are so excited about our awesome sponsor for June: Personalscrapper!  I love seeing your layouts, they inspire me to keep creating more sketches!  Leave me a comment to let me know what type of sketches you would like to see more of, as I am working on next month's sketches this week.  Do you like single photo sketches, multi photo etc, I love suggestions!  I'll do my best to keep 'em coming!

1 comment: