Monday, June 18, 2012

My Guy is Number One!


Supplies Used:  Papers: Echo Park Note to Self; Sticker letters:  Echo Park Note to Self;
 embellishments: stickers:  Echo Park Note to Self; bling: Kaisercrafts; chipboard: Target Dollar Spot.

Welcome to another fun week at Sketch N Scrap!  So happy you are here and hope you will get some time this week to play along with us!  I designed this sketch to get these two pictures of my son scrapped ~ FINALLY!  They are from October 2010 and I just really liked them, so much so that they have sat on my desk for almost two years waiting to be scrapped!  Do you do that?  Wait to scrap your extra special pics because you can't think of a good enough idea OR find special enough papers/embellishments?  I HOPE I'm not the only one who does this!  Please tell me I'm not?!!!  I really liked the neutrals in this line, thought it was great for boy pages and just HAD to have it! Echo Park is one of my fav manufactureres anymore!  I bought this line and the This and That line at the GASC convention a few weeks ago and had to put my papers right to use!  I hope you will hop over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out the DT's layouts, they are great!  Heather's is so pretty and elegant, a real treat, and you won't want to miss how Kelly flipped the sketch just in case your pictures are oriented different you can still use the sketch!  Have fun and don't forget to link it up so we can see your lovely creations!  We are going to have something extra special later in the week for you, so keep checking the blog....we are scrapping up a storm over at Sketch N Scrap this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment