Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sketch N Scrap #31

Happy sketch day!  Here is the second awesome sketch for April by the very talented Brenshevia:
Pin It!

And here is my take on it:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers 72 & Sunny; chipboard: We R Memory Keepers;
cardstock: Bazzill; Alphas: Doodlebug, Paper Trunk, and American Craft Thickers.

I am totally petrified of doing paint splatters on my layouts, thus this layout is free of the splatters shown on the sketch.  It is just to random for me, I have tried it and then ended up hating my layout, so those of you that can do it and make it look awesome and random, I bow down to your creative greatness!  These pics were taken at our favorite watering hole a few years back, we have so many pics from this same place and we always have a blast!  I was so glad to finally use up some more of my stash, I loved this paper line but didn't get too much of it for some reason, but enough to do a few layouts anyway!  I hope you will join us at Sketch N Scrap this month as you still have until the 30th of April to complete layouts from our two sketches!   Happy Scrapping!


2 comments:

  1. I love your page Lisa! It makes me excited for summer to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete