Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap #35 & a winner!

Can you believe we are half way through June already? I can't! Before I know it the summer will be over, I need to get going on my summer bucket list!  Today we have another fun sketch for you over a Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch by Brenshevia:


And here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl; alphabets: Paper Trunk(white & green),
Doodlebug (black), Fancy Pants (yellow); Sticker: Basic Grey Bowties line; border punch: Stampin Up.

I have had these pictures of my sweet little nephew sitting on my desk for over a year now waiting for the right inspiration for them...I finally found it in that cute little bug sticker I purchased with the Basic Grey Bowtie line over the weekend at the Great American Scrapbook Convention! Weird thing was I wanted to use up these papers from an old kit I have had since 2007 and the scraps left were perfect for this sketch and the sticker actually matched...LOVE IT when things come together like that! lol!  I am now down to scraps for this kit and hope to make a few cards t finish it up over the weekend. 

Now a moment you have all been waiting for!  Thanks to everyone who participated in my KIT SEQUEL and SKETCH WITH A TWIST birthday bash challenges for Sketch N Scrap's birthday bash!  We had a total of 14 entries!  The randomly selected winner for the Webster's pages washi tape is..........................
Congrats Lori, please email me at sketchnscrap@gmail.com with your address and I will have your washi tape shipped out to you next week.   If you are still looking for more challenges, hop on over to Sketch N Scrap, there is still plenty of time left to play along with our three current sketches!  Plus you won't want to miss all the wonderful inspiration our DT has for you!  Have a scrappy weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Yay - I am so excited that I am the winner! Thank you so much! I think you have changed my way of scrapping - I make up kits whenever I have the free time, and I've actually been using up my stash - thanks for that, too!

    Love this layout that you've made - I have photos just like that of my son - I think you have inspired me to get them scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember how much I loved that Cosmo Cricket line...I bought two kits from Personal scrapper and had to give away some of the papers. Your page is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete