I know a few of you joined me in our frst Birthday Bash challenge at Sketch N Scrap which was to create a kit out of your stash. I enjoyed seeing everyone's lovely kits & have been inspired to create even more kits from my stash since then, it is getting addictive! If you haven't joined us yet there is still time! You have until May 31st to participate, you can find out all the details HERE Now how about we stop drooling over these lovely kits & put them to good use? Today's challenge is to create a layout or card using the kit you made from our previous challenge.
Here it the layout I created from my kit:
Supplies Used: PatternPaper: My Mind's Eye Collectable, Boy Crazy, Echo Park About a Boy & Pebbles Seen & Noted; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; washi tape: Bella Blvd; Alpha stickers: Basic Grey & Thickers by American Crafts: Sticker: Pebbles Seen & Noted; flower: Little Yellow Bicycle; twine: unknown
Now for the rules:
1) Layout or card must be NEW as of May 7th, 2013
2) Entry cannot be combined with any other Sketch N Scrap challenges (but other site challenges are fine)
3) Entry MUST be created from the create your stash kit (details HERE ~ if you haven't created one do that first)
4) 90% of your project must be from your kit ~ here I used everything from my kit but the Thickers, twine and enamel dots.
5) Link up your entry below~ entries not linking back to my blog will be disqualified.
6) You may enter more then once for more chances to win
7) Deadline to enter is June 14th at 11:59 pm CST
8) I will draw a prize winner on
June 6th EDIT: please note I have extended this challenge to June 14th at 11:59 pm CST!!! Another change of note: I am also combining entries for this prize draw with my Sketch with a Twist challenge, so for another chance to win an entry into the washi tape drawing please play along with that challenge as well!
I loved the bright colors in this kit plus I also enjoyed playing with the red dotted washi tape by Bella Blvd that I included as an embellishment with my kit...so the prize you are playing for is a set of two lovely rolls of washi tape by Websters pages! I love the cameras and the bright yellow, yellow is hot this season and I am really diggin' it!
Wouldn't these tapes look great on your pages?!!!! You can't win if you don't play, so get busy creating and link up below! Remember you can enter as many projects as you like and each entry gets you ONE entry into the prize draw! Good luck and don't forget to stop by Sketch N Scrap each day in May for a new challenge! Also don't forget the Guest Designer challenges going on right now! You can find more info on these calls HERE and HERE
Good luck and Happy Scrapping!