Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CTMH For Always

Hope everyone's October is going great! I'm excited to share with you another layout created for Lori Brown's CTMH design team!  
Here it is:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: For Always & Huntington CTMH; journaling ovals & circles:
 Crate Paper; letter stickers: Jillibean Soup; Cardstock: Stampin Up; stickers: Mambi & Crate Paper

This is a picture of my son and his fellow saxophone players in his Jazz Band. I love that the "B" side of the Huntington papers went so well with the For Always papers! These coordinated nicely with left over journaling circles and ovals I had from the Crate Paper Portrait line! I had one scrap of paper (shown in the right middle) that was from the Crate Paper Portrait line and was able to use that as a pop of color and an accent, (yes, I save pieces that small lol!) thank goodness it was the perfect size!  This goes to show that you can mix and match many different papers and get a look that is coordinated and looks like they were bought together!  This is especially a fun trick when you are down to scraps!  The larger black piece from the For Always line is the "A" side and I was able to use the "B" side (black flowers on white background) for my second pattern, thus using the ENTIRE piece of paper....PLUS the little strip on the bottom that you cut off, is the pretty small black medallion piece in the middle of my layout - this is one feature the CTMH utilizes that I LOVE, lets you use EVERY LAST bit of the paper! So long story short...don't forget those "B" sides!  If you'd like to order of the CTMH products I have used here or any other CTMH products visit Lori's website to shop and click on Lisa My Creative Endeavors sent me link on the home page!  Thanks and hope you have a creative hump day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on using those scraps (I keep leftovers that size as well!) Such a gorgeous layout Lisa, I love the paper down the right hand side. Sometimes I prefer the 'B' side and sometimes I buy the sheet of paper for the 'A' side and end up using the 'B' instead!! That's scrapbooking for you - you never know where your page will end up. xx

    ReplyDelete