Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Card Sketch #55

I was so excited when I saw this awesome sketch by my friend Kelly because I knew I had a cute little bee sticker that would go great with this sketch!!!  Here is Kelly's sketch:
 
And here is my take on it

Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin Up; Patterned Paper: Stampin Up & We R Memory
Keepers; stickers: Echo Park & Doodlebug Designs; Stamp: Technique Tuesday; Ink:
Stampin Up; enamel dots: Queen & Co
 
I had so much fun playing along with the wonderful sketch!  I hope you will find some time to play along with it as well.  Make sure and check out all the creative cards the Sketch N Scrap DT created too!  You have until August 31st at 7 pm to link up your card based on this sketch!  Happy Crafting friends!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. I love the little bee and the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! That little bee is so cute and this card would make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so sweet and cute! Definitely a thoughtful card! loving the bee and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card!
    Your layout is beautiful. I love the design and details.
    Thank you for always encouraging me

    THANKS AND Best regards
    Emily Hsu

    ReplyDelete