Thursday, August 20, 2015

Card Sketch #56

Are you even a little bit sad to see August winding down?  I am excited for football season to get into full swing but yet I am a bit sad to that school is starting in less then week and my baby will be starting his last year of high school, which is pretty bittersweet! But as the month starts to come to a close we are ready to share our last sketch of the month with you at Sketch N Scrap! Here is the sketch by me:
 
And here is my take on the sketch:

Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin Up- Pear Pizazz, Caribbean Blue, Whisper White & Strawberry Slush;
Stamps: Stampin Up- Gorgeous Grunge, Fabulous Four & You Make me Happy; Ink: Pear Pizazz &
Strawberry Slush; circle cutter: Creative Memories
 
This card is a bit different then my usual style without any patterned paper but I decided to play with my new favorite stamp set Gorgeous Grunge and my new favorite sentiment stamp Fabulous Four!  I love the way it turned out!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, you have until August 31st at 7 pm to link up your card based on this sketch!!!  Happy crafting, can't wait to see what you create with the sketch!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch!! LOVE your background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a great card sketch design and fantastic get well card! One of my favorites!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card. Nice and bright.
    Thank you for always encouragement for me.

    ReplyDelete