Sunday, November 20, 2016

A little birdie told me.....

Happy Fall...finally!!!  The weather has turned cooler here finally, so now we can actually feel as if the holidays are nearing.  And nearing they are, it's a mad scramble at my place to get ready to celebrate this week, so how about we share some inspiration to keep us in a crafty mood?  This week I have our last sketch of the month up at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch:
 
And here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Inc and Fancy Pants; Card stock: Stampin' Up!; Ink: Stampin' Up!;
stamps: Stampin' Up!; sticker: Pebbles, Inc; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; twine- Stampin' Up!
 
All the paper I used for this card except the lime green base was from my 100 paper challenge!  I am working my way through these 100 sheets of patterned paper trying to use them up by January 31st!  I have used quite a few but not as many as I thought I would and I have a lot of scraps left from cards I have made.  I am super happy with how this card turned out! I can't wait to give it to a friend that loves birds, I think she will love it!  You still have time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap, we have four amazing sketches for you to try this month and a great prize.  Won't you join us?

4 comments:

  1. I love this cute card! Such fun colors and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright, happy colors of your card, and the circle sentiment is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, what a sweet image! Love all of the details.

    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete