Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sketch N Scrap's Be Merry & Bright Crop!

Every month we have an online crop over on our Facebook page at Sketch N Scrap.  It is loads of fun and I love cropping with my cyber friends and being inspired by all their creativity!  Plus there is always a fun prize as well! 

 Today was my turn to host a challenge in the Be Merry & Bright Crop and my challenge was to create a layout using this awesome sketch by Heather:

Here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Flea Market; Die Cuts: Doodlebug Designs Flea Market & Elle's Studio; Stickers: Doodlebug Designs Flea Market; Die cut word: Elle's Studio 

This is my second time to use this sketch!  I just love it! I have it saves as one of my "go to" sketches when I don't have any ideas for a layout!  I love how this turned out!  This is my brother, SIL and sweet little nephew at Vala's Pumpkin Patch this past October!  We go every year and it is always lots of fun!  The Doodlebug Flea Market line is a top fav of mine and really went well with my pictures!  I hope you will join in our crop fun this month!  You have until the end of the month to link up your layouts or cards based on the challenges for a chance at our amazing prize!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment