Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The ScrapRoom December Doubleshot kit

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!  I hope you are enjoying this holiday season as much as I am!  Of course for me that means fun creating some Christmas layouts!  The December Doubleshot kit is PERFECT for your holiday season scrapping!  
Here is the Fancy Pants Holiday Hustle kit:

Here is my layout created using the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock- American Crafts white from the kit & black from my stash; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Holiday Hustle- from the kit; die cut embellishments- Fancy Pants Holiday Hustle- from the kit; Wood embellishments- Fancy Pants Holiday Hustle- from the kit; Letter stickers: Paper Trunk, American Crafts Thickers - from my stash; enamel dots- My Mind's Eye-my stash.

I love the nontraditional colors of the kit I think the papers looked great with a pop of black so I mounted all the papers on black cardstock from my stash to give them a bit of pizzazz and also to bring out the black in the shirt my son was wearing.  These are some of my favorite pictures of my son decorating the Christmas tree and goofing around!  Of course he is to "old" to help Mom decorate the tree now, so these are especially cherished pictures and memories!  I know you will love this kit as much as I do!  Make sure and stop by the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other designers did with the kit, some great inspiration today on the blog!  If you are interested in getting a kit of your own make sure and visit The ScrapRoom store to purchase yours!!  Enjoy the season friends and be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment