Monday, January 15, 2018

Echo Park I'd Rather Be Crafting!

Happy Monday!  I know for most of you this is a holiday, unfortunately not for me I had to work today but it was a beautiful day so I didn't mind, however, we are now under a winter weather watch and expecting possible snow and sleet this evening!  What a difference a day makes! I know the kiddos are hoping for no school but I am hoping for no ice!  Today I am sharing my double page spread I created using The January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the kit:

Here is my layout created using the Echo Park I'd Rather Be Crafting part of the kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Bazzill (ivory)- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park I'd Rather be Crafting- from the kit; stickers: Echo Park I'd Rather be Crafting- from the kit; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers (word "stuff")- from my stash; twine: American Crafts- from my stash; dies: Stampin' Up (scallop circle and circle)- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; also from my stash- black card stock to mount dot paper on.
I just adored this fun kit!  The papers are gorgeous and the stickers are so much fun if you are a crafter!!! I had a lot of fun making this layout using pictures of my niece making a cat head pillow she got for her birthday a few years back!  The colors were a perfect match for this kit....I can also see it being great for those photos of you and your friends at a crop or retreat!  I think I may have to get another one of these kits as I could definitely put it to good use!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see what other amazing creations the DT made with the kit!!  And as always if you want your own kit visit The ScrapRoom store to reserve yours before they sell out!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment