Sunday, August 5, 2018

Card Sketch #127

Wow, so hard to believe it is August already!  The Summer is winding down and my son will be going back to college in a few short weeks!  Today we have our first card sketch of the month up at Sketch N Scrap. This fun sketch is by Heather. 
 Here is the sketch:

 Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Cardstock: CTMH white, black & bashful; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Stuck On You; stickers: PhotoPlay Stuck On You; die (scallop border): CTMH thin cuts, black pen: Sharpie

This card is created using my left overs from the ScrapRoom August Flavors of the Month kit. These papers & stickers are from the PhotoPlay Stuck on You mini kit.  I LOVE this line, it is so whimsical and fun!! When I saw this birdie I immediately thought of this sketch!! It is perfect for it!  The sentiment is fun too, the perfect "Just Because" card to send to my BFF!  I hope you will find time to play along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!  You have until 9:55 pm CST to link you your cards using this sketch on the blog!  Happy creating!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love those papers and that little birdie is just too tweet!

    ReplyDelete