Thursday, May 23, 2019

Card sketch #146

Good evening! I hope your week has been super creative! Today I am back to share another card created for my Sketch N Scrap 7th birthday bash bingo!  Today I am sharing my card created with the latest and last sketch of the month up at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Pebbles,Inc My Bright Life & Along the Way (Blue dot); Stickers: Pebbles Inc, My Bright Life; bow- CTMH; gem: CTMH gold glitter gem.
I love the bright colors in this collection and just had to use it for a card!!  I know the person I am sending this to loves bright colors so it was a no brainer!! So with this card I have checked off another square on my Sketch N Scrap 7th Birthday Bingo Bash card:
Still a ways away from my first bingo, but am working on my balloon square as we speak!  Stay tuned!  There is still time to join us in the "Bingo Hall".  Head on over and check us out!! To see more lovely cards made by the DT using this sketch you can visit the Sketch N Scrap blog!  Happy creating!

1 comment: