Thursday, November 14, 2019

Double Page fun with the November Flavors of the month kit!

Happy almost weekend!  Today I am sharing my last layout of November using the super amazing November Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the full kit:
And here is the Carta Bella Home Again kit I am working with today:

Here is my double page spread using this amazingly delicious kit:
Supplies used: Cardstock: black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Home Again- from the kit; ephemera: Carta Bella Home Again- from the kit; enamel dots: gold by Recollections- from my stash.
I just love these papers and once again you see I have torn the edges of the bottom paper!! I'm on a torn edge kick I guess this month!  I love how thick and beautiful these papers are and they tear super easy!! I also love the vintage ephemera pieces included in the kit!! These papers went perfectly with these family photos of my friends lovely family gathering!!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out all the other amazing layouts using this fun kit!!  Happy creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment