Monday, February 14, 2022

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ February edition!

Happy Valentine's Day!! I apologize for the delay in posting the challenge this month, life sometimes gets in the way of my crafting fun, but even though this is a short month you still will have until March 9th to play along! So without further adieu, let's get this party started!! 

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: 
This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). This is a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2022???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's challenge (February 14-March 9th):

What a perfect challenge for Valentine's Day!! Even though I didn't create a Valentine's Day layout I was still able to include some hearts on my spread!!  
Here is my spread using the sketch & Lori's challenge:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Pebbles (Jen Hadfield) Reaching Out, Pebbles (Jen Hadfield) Along the Way & Paige Taylor Evans Wonders (green); stickers: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl (word strip & word "create"), Carta Bella Craft & Create and Pebbles (Jen Hadfield) Reaching Out (hearts); Letter Stickers: Keeping Cozy by the Hip Kit Club; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye, white pen: Signo; black pen: Sharpie

Now for some close ups:
I am still working on finishing up my 2021 TN, so this is another spread done in this TN!! Yay! These papers are from my February Great Stash Bash Kit, I love this mix of patterns. Green is a color I don't use a lot but I love this shade and the pops of pink and gold are so pretty with it! If you aren't familiar with the Great Stash Bash challenge, check it out HERE, you may want to join in the fun this year!! As you might notice, I love to outline all my papers, I just love that look, how about you??? 

My friend Paula G gifted me this Cinch from her stash last year and I was just floored...it was so out of the blue and such a BIG surprise!!  I was so astonished I didn't even get a picture of her and me with it and had to have a friend take this the next day!  I am just blessed to have such amazing friends in my life!!! 

                             RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.Multiple projects are okay but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. This layout is so pretty! I love the mix of colors you have used and what an awesome gift to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great spread, Lori, and fab sketch. I had fun with it, thanks for the challenge. xoxo

    ReplyDelete