Friday, February 4, 2022

February Freaky Fast Friday Formula at The ScrapRoom

TGIF!!  We are on day 2 of an ice/snow storm here in Texas, the perfect day to stay in and get creative!! Today I am sharing my layout I created with the February Flavors of the Month kit and The Friday Freaky Fast Formula at The ScrapRoom! 
 Here is the gorgeous kit for this month:

Here is February's Freaky Fast Friday Formula:


Here is my layout using the Flavors of the month kit & the Freaky Fast Friday Formula:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Kid at Heart- from the kit; ephemera: Pebbles Kid at Heart-from the kit; letter stickers: Pebbles Kit at Heart- from the kit; enamel dots and heart: American Crafts Shimelle Sparkle city (heart) & My Mind's Eye-from my stash;

This layout was so fun to create!! This is a picture of my friend's two cats who make quite the pair (pear)!!!  I hope she likes this layout I have created for her!!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this kit & the Freaky Fast Friday Formula!! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment