Sunday, April 10, 2022

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ April 2022 edition!

Happy weekend!  After taking last month off due to the death of my Dad I am back with another edition of one of my favorite challenges: TN Time with Lisa & Lori. I love working in my traveler's notebooks and this challenge gives me the excuse to make time to create in this fun smaller format!!  

So let's get this party started with the April edition of the TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge.  
HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: 
This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). This is a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2022???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's challenge: (April 10-May 9th):

I just love stickers!!  It shows too, because I have a plethora of them so this was a super easy challenge for me!! 
 Here is my spread using both the sketch & Lori's challenge:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl & PhotoPlay Paper; stickers: title "CREATE" Photo Play Paper, Girl, flowers, word strip, subtitle words & tack- Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl; enamel dots: Simple Stories I Am;

Now for some close ups:
I am still working on finishing up my 2020 TN that I spilled coffee on and had to re-do! I believe I only have 3 more layouts to go to complete it!  I loved that the color scheme in the Hey Crafty Girl collection I wanted to use on this spread totally matched my picture, I think that is every crafter's dream lol!  

This letterboard is fussy cut from one of the patterned papers, how cute is that?  I now wish I had gotten 2 sheets of this paper as I just love these letter boards, they can be used with more than just this line and are easy to fussy cut!  Glad I still have some left!!
   
                           NOW FOR THE RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.Multiple projects are okay but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Lisa - your layout is absolutely beautiful! I know this is going to sound crazy coming from someone who is all about getting their stash used up but isn't it amazing how little product it takes to make a beautiful TN layout? That may be why I have such a hard time getting rid of the smallest scraps because I think - I could use that on a TN spread or in my PL album! I think I may have a few scraps of this same collection and now I want to find them and use them on a spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa: You've created such great balance of color, sizes, and prints within the smaller confines of a TN compared to 12" square layouts. Great use of your sketch and including Lori's wish for stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your TN sketches on Pinterest. I've made a few but just discovered you have current challenges, yippie! I love making TN spreads. Thank you for having this challenge. I will make one soon.

    ReplyDelete