Saturday, September 10, 2022

TN Time with Lisa & Lori~ September edition!

Happy September!!  Fall is drawing near, the morning's have been a lot cooler and the air is turning crisp on certain evenings here in Texas!!  After so much hot weather it's a welcome relief!! It's a new month and that means a new challenge so let's get the party started with another edition of our TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge! 

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: 
This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). This is a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2022???!!!! 

Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Here is Lori's Challenge for this month (September 10th-October 9th):

Here is my spread created with the sketch and using Lori's September challenge:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: CTMH Grateful Heart & Stampin' Up (woodgrain); cut apart card: Bo Bunny Beautiful Things; cardstock: Stampin' Up Night of Navy & Early Espresso; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers; puffy hearts: Bo Bunny Beautiful Things; ephemera: Pink Fresh Studios Fall Splendor; chipboard sticker: Pink Fresh Studios Fall Splendor & word strip: Pink Fresh Studios Fall Splendor; tab punch: We R Memory Keepers & Stampin' Up circle punches.

I am still working on my 2021 album, and have made it to October of 2021 so just a few more pages and it will be done!  I am determined to finish it this year!  Since the sketch didn't really allow much room to journal I made my cut apart card a pocket and using my tab punch I created my own tag and tucked it behind the cut apart quote card which is where I have added my journaling. 

Some close ups:
I loved this beautiful cut apart card from the new Bo Bunny Beautiful Things collection!  Everything I used on this spread (except the green dot paper) is from my September Stash Bash kit!  It was super easy to create this spread using my kit and the sketch! 

Lori's challenge for us this month is to use tags and since I love tags it wasn't much of a challenge in all honesty!  I hand cut these tags from the patterned paper and then punched out the hole reinforcers from cardstock. I love creating my own tags!!  

                       NOW FOR THE RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.Multiple projects are okay but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  I can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Lisa - this is a beautiful layout! I love the pretty colors you used and hidden journaling is always a great way - and a must sometimes - to get the journaling on a TN layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout interpretation of your sketch! Color choices coordinate well!

    ReplyDelete