Friday, January 20, 2023

TGIF!!

TGIF!!  As I was looking at some past sketches I have created trying to find one to use on a layout I need to create this weekend I came across this one I created for The ScrapRoom's March 2021 Jumpstart sketch.  I loved this sketch so much and realized that I never shared it here on my blog!  So here it is:


Here is the layout I created with the sketch using the March 2021 Flavors of the Month Kit at The ScrapRoom:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Pretty Little Studio Miss Sadie Rose; ephemera: Pretty Little Studio Miss Sadie Rose.

I love this paper collection!  The color palette is so soft and soothing, just perfect for this photo of my friend's sweet granddaughter!  I really love the black and white florals, they just lend a pop of black and white to give the perfect accent for this page don't you think?  I hope your weekend is full of creative fun!  If you created something using this gorgeous collection make sure and share it here in the comments!  Happy creating!
Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment