Saturday, January 21, 2023

Happy Weekend!  I'm working my way through a stack of layouts I didn't show you in 2022 on my blog due to the death of my father.  I did post on social media but I also want them to have a place here on my blog!  So bear with me while I catch up!  Today I am sharing a fun layout I created using the July 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit at The ScrapRoom!  It features the super fun Doodlebug Designs My Happy Place collection!  Here it is:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs My Happy Place; ephemera: Doodlebug Designs My Happy Place; Puff hearts: Doodlebug Designs

Is there anyone who doesn't just love the whimsical fun collections that Doodlebug Designs puts out?  I have them loved them since I started scrapbooking!  My sister's cat Chester loves to pose and so I was able to get some adorable photos of him lounging on his favorite chair and I thought they were the perfect photos for this fun collection fittingly called "My Happy Place"!  What is your favorite Doodlebug line?  I'd love to know so drop it in the comments!  Happy creating!
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment